Monday 1 February 2010

Day 4

Fantastic news!!!! According to the counter at the bottom of this page seven people who aren't me have managed to stumble upon my little diary. Dead pleased but would love to know how you found it cause I can't get it on a search no matter what I do. I don't think I can count it as a viral yet but seven hits is seven hits. Who knows, soon I could be bigger than Susan Boyle.

Anyhow, first to cover my wee experiment yesterday. I went between 9.30 and 11.30 without a smoke and without any real trial so I think Champix is launching an assault on my brain cells without me even knowing it.

Today I had a five hour car journey and only stopped once for a ciggy. To you that may be normal but for me that's pretty cool. Tonight I'm in a hotel room which is non smoking and, helpfully, about A mile from the front door. I thought about smoking in the loo with the fan on but there was something suspiciously like a smoke detector in there so I didn't. I've been in the room for three hours now and have only had one cigarette out the window.

I don't feel like a non smoker and I do still get the urge to chain smoke but it's just a bit easier to ignore. Today was the start of the two pills per day regime so we'll see what happens.

As far as the side effects go...I'm still waiting. I have to say I was pretty tired at the start of my drive today, and it's quite a boring drive, but that may have more to do with sitting up till 1.30 last night then getting up at 7.15 in the morning after three days off.

I'll let you know what tomorrow brings

Cheers all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates