Friday 19 February 2010

Day 21

Well that's it folks. Since it's past midnight as I write this I've officially not had one draw from a cigarette in 7 days. Scary

No logic to it so don't get excited but today was relatively easy. Also the wife and I went to the pub for a couple of beers and that didn't spark any mad urge to smoke. I think I need to give it a few days before getting excited about this as today could just have been a good day.

The downside of having a good day is that it doesn't leave an awful lot to write about. The only thing that has been consistently difficult throughout the week is that I've been trying to install a downloaded sat nav torrent into my mobile phone. As always with torrents the instructions have been appalling and I've had to use a combination of google and intuition to get it up and running. It would probably be less hassle just to buy the software in the first place. Any one who uses a computer and smokes will know what I mean when I say that this one was a full ashtray project. I should have been stubbing cigarettes out on top of a mountain of cigarette ends. Instead the ashtray is stored away neatly in a cupboard for visiting smokers to dirty at some point.

Sorry it's a short post today but it's late and I don't have much to report. I'll update tomorrow when I'm sure that the prospect of the weekend will inspire me to wax lyrical on the joys of being smoke free.

Stay hooked.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates