Saturday 6 February 2010

Day 9

Moody git this morning. Don't worry it's not the Champix or even the giving up (because I obviously haven't) it's just that if I don't get the first 45 minutes of the day to myself then I can be like a bear with a sore head for the rest of the day.

Anyway I was doing fine with my doubling the spaces of smokes up untill 1.45 pm. I gave in because I was still tetchy so I had five fags in a row. After that I calmed down and settled down and have been keeping a good distance between the cigs since.

I have however changed the clock counter to show the quit date as 11/02. (For anyone that follows this on zimbio click the link at the top of the page to take you to Blogspot so you can see the counters). Why? Well we're on to the double dose now and today made it quite obvious that I'm just not ready to quit yet. Maybe after a couple of days at double dose and keeping the distance betweeen cigs I'll be better equiped. No point making it any more difficult than it needs to be. The whole point is not how quickly but how completely I give up.

No repetition of yesterdays wind this morning so maybe that was just a one off. I'm now going to count the cigs each day and keep increasing the distance between smokes so that I can actually hit this quit date. Don't loose faith in me. This will be a quit site soon

Stay hooked

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates