Thursday 25 February 2010

Day 28

This is turning into quite a wind up week really. Was duty driver today and had to take some folk to a meeting. Found the venue no problem (could have done it even without good old sat nav and all her Obsessive Compulsive Disorders) but could I find a parking space? Got to the venue on time then wasted 15 mins going round a one way system three times. I found a spot, got parked, then realised it was a two hour short stay. Eventually got it sorted but god did I want a smoke.

Calmed down for the rest of the day although I actually am going to attack the next person that blames my non smoking for me challenging them. One of the reasons I am good at what I do is because I challenge everything. It has nothing to do with not smoking and is no more or less extreme as a result.

I'm glad to see that, Jo has told friends about this site and, that I'm not the only quitter that has actually still wanted to smoke after the quit date. Jo's friend doesn't say how far ahead of me they are but definitely sounds like the most similar Champix experience to my own.

So, here comes the weekend again. In the last 14 days I've had one cigarette. I haven't killed anyone yet and am way too bloody minded to off myself. If I do stop smoking I'll blame it on Champix and if I don't stop smoking I'll blame it on Champix. Would I recommend it? I'd be scared to. Like Jo, like Kerry, like Jamie and I'm assuming like Jo's friend anyone that wants to try Champix has to do a bit of research and see if they are prepared for what it does. Would I recommend Champix? I'd recommend you visit this site first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates