Sunday 16 May 2010

Day 107

Hey folks

So I've gone for apple just as Zoe has gone for HTC. Maybe now that we've both stopped smoking we can make a career as phone critics. Now that I'm getting more used to the apple I reckon I could put up a pretty good fight but as an HTC user I know that Zoe would have some pretty good comebacks.

As far as the world of non smoking goes...

Nothing much to report this week folks. The project that was annoying me is officially over. As part of that I had to train a group of folk I know. That's never good as other trainers are the most pig ignorant bunch you'll ever meet. However they are now done and I hopefully wont find myself in that position again anytime soon. The fact that I got through the last eight weeks or so without smoking means that I can confidently predict that I'll never smoke again because, if I can resist against that provocation I can resist against anything.

A few weeks ago I talked about getting ripped off. I mentioned that my car needed breaks and that everyone wanted to charge way over the odds or do work that I didn't need. Well now it's me that has to look stupid as, the garage that did the breaks said the the discs needed done as well, turns out they weren't lying and now I've got to put my car in again. I'll have to pay for yet more breaks and a new set of discs. Bummer. Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't felt so clever about telling them just to leave the discs.

Well I genuinely haven't much to add tonight so I'll sign off and update during the week. Cheers folks

T

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on the 107 days, TQ. we are at 21 now. things are looking up tho. before long we will not give smoking a thought (like a non smoker).
    cool on the iphone. gadgets , i like gadgets, but i only use my cell phone for, well, an alarm clock...doesn't everyone?
    have a good evening. take care~~

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates